94-95 Front Turn Signal Replacements

Wondering how to fix something, or what to buy/upgrade?
OhioYJ
Site Admin

94-95 Front Turn Signal Replacements

Postby OhioYJ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:10 pm

I actually had a bit of trouble sourcing direct replacement turn signals for the front of my 95 YJ. What I found was most of the major parts suppliers listed one that is 87-95 (which is not correct), 87-93, or recommended 94-95 owners switch to the old style bulb sockets. I did finally find a true 94-95 front turn signal replacement. Much to my surprise, it's made by the same company that makes many of the replacement lights I've already ordered that came in other companies packaging....

Anyways, if you would like a new turn signals for your 94-95 YJ, without hacking up your harness, or other modifications you need Depo part number: 333-1609N-USN.

The pair shipped to my door was $27. The clocking on the socket was slightly different than factory. It works best on the driver side, but still worked fine on the passenger side. Either way they looked much better than my OEM ones at this point.
95 YJ: 4.0, AX15, SOA, RE SOA Springs, 1" shackles, 1" body, SYE, CV driveshafts, locked 44, locked 8.8, high steer w/crossover, 37x12.5's on 15x10 beadlocks, OBA, winch, and a few other things. My Build-Up Post -- Photos -- SWB FAQ -- Mike

Return to “Technical Questions”