Updated the forum software

Site News and Announcements
OhioYJ
Site Admin

Updated the forum software

Postby OhioYJ » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm slowly working on geting the board software up to date, hopefully without losing any data like last time. I have successfully migrated the board to the latest version, with a few minor bugs I have to work out. I believe the bugs should be invisible to the users at the moment, however if you come across something send me a message.

The board may go down for short periods of time while I work on completing this transition over the next week or so as I get time.
95 YJ: 4.0, AX15, SOA, RE SOA Springs, 1" shackles, 1" body, SYE, CV driveshafts, locked 44, locked 8.8, high steer w/crossover, 37x12.5's on 15x10 beadlocks, OBA, winch, and a few other things. My Build-Up Post -- Photos -- SWB FAQ -- Mike

OhioYJ
Site Admin

Re: Updated the forum software

Postby OhioYJ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:28 am

The board update is complete. All the issues I was aware of have been solved. The next project will be toning down this blue on the default theme.
95 YJ: 4.0, AX15, SOA, RE SOA Springs, 1" shackles, 1" body, SYE, CV driveshafts, locked 44, locked 8.8, high steer w/crossover, 37x12.5's on 15x10 beadlocks, OBA, winch, and a few other things. My Build-Up Post -- Photos -- SWB FAQ -- Mike

Return to “Announcements”